Pages

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Saturday, July 31, 2010

today was one of the best and shortest days ever until i got a phone call from my mom saying that i am coming over for the second week in a row. That is alright with me but i don't really want to have a birthday party this year. My mom is planing one but i don't want to do anything. I would rather stay home and do nothing all day. I would like to watch my seasons of a couple TV shows. i have got to see some of. I just don't know what to do. So i am not planning on having a birthday part and just sitting at home and watching TV.

I also have to start to see a psychologist on Thursday with mom. I kinda don't want to go see someone again. I end up relying on them and i don't know what to do when i don't have them any more. I just want to be able to solve my problems on my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment