Pages

Monday, August 23, 2010

VVBC 2010

On Sunday August 15Th i went to camp and there was a lot of things that went wrong. The first most exciting was that god sent me to the hospital. I got to ride in the ambulance and got to go in the new part of the hospital. Next Was that i got to keep my neck brace and everyone singed it. The best thing was that i gave my life to god. I have always just said i was a christian but i was not and i did that so no one would hate me because i was not a christian. Now i get to really mean it when i say i am a christian. the next thing was the funniest thing ever. I sprained my wrist and bruised my hand with a high five. I didn't even know that was possible. That was really funny and we were laughing about it all week. I really enjoyed my week there and God showed me so much. Thanks to everyone who could make this possible.

0 comments:

Post a Comment